Monday, September 29, 2008






Wow! It has been a month since I posted anything to our blog. Time is really flying. Thanks to all of you who have kept reminding me to post more pictures. We have experienced what seems to be a lifetime of lifecycle events for Peter here in the last month. He went through acne already and he is losing his hair. As you can see by the later pictures his acne is clearing up well but he has about half of the hair from his earlier pictures. People tell me this is normal but it seems really strange to me. You will also see him smiling; he is doing this more and more all the time and it makes my heart sing! You will also see Peter with his great grandmother Tumlison. We spent Saturday with her having a great visit. I'll try to be more consistent with the blog. I send out a sincere apology to you hard core bloggers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love your baby, you guys! I plan on checking the blog constantly as I can already see he is growing and changing so fast! Peter is absolutely darling! My spouse asks why is the mom sound asleep on her watch and the dad has to do everything? We love you guys so much and really could not be happier for all of you! He seems like a very happy baby! Much Love, MP and Todd

sherri said...

Yay! Wow, he's getting so big! I too, check almost every day for an update. I love his smile. I bet you guys are just on cloud nine. All our blessings!

Sherri and Adrian (and girls, and a boy. :P)